FREE Belly Dancing!
Thursday 27th Oct @ 8pm - 9pm
Chalkhill Community Centre
113 Chalkhill Rd,
Wembley HA9 9FX
Thursday Nights 8.30pm - 9.30pm
Starting 3rd Nov End 1st Dec @ Willesden Sports Centre,
Donnington Road, Willesden, NW10 3QX
Bookings: Khaleda Khan 0780 944 3756
Belly Dancing is a feminine art form and one of the world's oldest fitness disciplines with many health benefits:
• Total Body Workout, tones your waist, hips and arms.
• Firms your butt, sculpts a curvy body.
• Helps with the obesity epidemic, improves metabolism.
• Reduces excess wind, indigestion, constipation and bloating.
• Improves posture, coordination and balance.
• Increases flexibility, strength and self-esteem.
• Reduces mental stress, makes you look and feel younger.
Drop-in Belly Dance Classes.
Drop-in classes tend to be free flowing, the teacher adapts to the students present, providing opportunities for experimentation and free expression. Cost: £8
Ladies Only & No Membership Fees Needed.
Number 1 Promise: Flat & Toned Belly.
Book all 5 classes £35, or Single booking £8